Compilations of Universal Spiritual Principles
Recommended books on Spiritual Principles & Global Ethics:
- Oneness: Great Principles Shared by all Religions by Jeffrey Moses
- Hope for a Global Ethic by Brian Lepard
- One Heart by Bonnie Louise Kuchler
Victoria Interfaith blog: Times-Colonist Spiritually Speaking
The Times Colonist began a blog on interfaith matters (click on link above) in May, 2010. Each of the major faith groups is given one week of a roughly 8 week cycle to post on various matters related to spirituality.
Video by author Karen Armstrong, “The Charter of Compassion”: http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=1402
Speakers are available from various Faith groups to speak to groups in the Greater Victoria area, either on subjects listed or on themes requested.
A SPEAKERS LIST is under construction. If the Faith group or theme you’re looking for isn’t yet listed, please contact email@example.com or one of the Board members on the CONTACT page of this website to see if a speaker can be arranged.
A compilation of faith teachings reflecting on the meaning of suffering, presented at the April 11, 2010 general meeting honouring Yom HaShoah.
Power Point Presentation on Hinduism, by Ashok Agarwal
The Multifaith Calendar is published by the Multifaith Action Society of British Columbia. To view and order copies of the calendar, contact: http://www.multifaithaction.org/calendar.htm
A Source of Accurate Dates and Descriptions for 14 World Religions
- » Includes a Collection of Original Art
- » Fosters Dialogue and Discussion
- » Great Gift for Clients, Co-workers, Family and Friends
- » Excellent Fundraiser for Non-Profits
- » Wholesale and retail opportunities available
Multifaith Action Society of BC
305 41st Ave West
Vancouver, BC V5Y 2S5
North American Interfaith Network
Golden Rule Poster